Approved Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: litinthehouse
Previous Name: Tiancehh I believe
Time and Date the Ban Occurred: 01-02-2018
Punishment I am Appealing: Permanent ban
Staff Online During the Incident: ArcticAria
The Reason Given for my Punishment: Circumventing a ban on bqtmann (now known as scottspayingnow)
My Side of the Story: When I was banned, Bqtmann was on my account at the time attempting to negotiate with Aria, then I was banned. Now that Bqtmann is unbanned and he as agreed to not going onto my account for anything, I do not believe there is a reason I should still be banned. I really enjoyed this server playing with my cousin and friends and I hope that my ban will be lifted since I did not even have possession of my account when I was banned.

Kind regards,
Tiana

Minley

Admin
Minley
Minley
Hi there!

Thanks for this request! As Aria is unfortunately no longer part of our staff team, I'm happy to help you out.

First off, your in game name previously was Tianaa I believe. But I tracked down your ban records anyway.

As the account in which was banned (and your account which was used to evade this ban) has been unbanned, I don't see why you should not be unbanned.

But I wish to urge you to be careful with your account in the future. We, at Auscraft believe in "your account, your responsibility". It's up to you to ensure your account remains safe and trustworthy.

You have been unbanned in game. If you run into any issues, please contact staff :smile:

Look forward to seeing you in game!

Thanks,
Minley

Status
Not open for further replies.