Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN:scottspayingnow
Previous Names: Bqtmann
Time and Date the Ban Occured: Roughly a year ago
What Punishment Are You Appealing?: Permanent ban
Staff Online During the Incident: Arctic Aria
What is the Reason Given for Your Punishment?: Extremely toxic
What I have to say: So, it's been a while since the incident took place and now looking back at it, I was in the wrong. I really enjoyed this server and after I was banned I quit for a while. I came back a few weeks ago and I just can't find a server like this. Although I wasn't even a teenager at the time of the ban, I still firmly agree that I should not have said those things even if they were jokes. I do believe I have matured since the incident and I'm hoping you guys can see that since I still have interest in this server after more than a year, I won't do that shit again. I'm also extremely sorry to anyone that I offended and I'm just hoping you guys could lift my ban since it was from so long ago, I have matured and I still have interest in this server after more than a year.

Kind regards,
Anthony

Hi @(bqtmann)

As the staff member involved with your original ban is no longer with us, I will be processing this ban appeal.
I will review your past history and reach a conclusion within 24 hours.

Hi @(bqtmann)

After a review of your previous history and a discussion with other staff members.
It has been decided that you will be unbanned.

Please keep in mind you will be under strict monitoring for 3 months due to your past history. If any repeat of past mistakes occur, you will be banned without hesitation. Please review our rules via issuing the command "/rules" when you join. If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Helpers or Mods.

See you in-game!

Status
Not open for further replies.