Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any previous names? (Please include): Yes but it was before I joined AusCraft (it was Thien2002 if you want to know)
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 5:45-6:00 pm on 28/07/2017
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: Cluracan
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: Alt of banned account
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: This is going to be hard to explain but I am going to try as best as I can. I started playing this server a couple of days ago because my friends told me about it (they play on the server). When i joined i was raiding someones house so i got temporarily banned for 3 days. What happened was i made a really stupid decision and decided to troll one of my friends who plays on that server. I tried to have a little bit of fun since I had nothing else to do, I used an alt from mcleaks to get an account to troll my friend, after that I told him it was me but it was too late because just before I told him it was me trolling him I got ip banned and I clearly understand why and I regret ever thinking about doing it. What happened after was really stupid of me to do but I restarted my modem/router and it resulted in changing my ip. I know it was a really dumb thing to do and I regret it but the reason why i did it was because I wanted to still be able play AusCraft on my normal account which is KLAMISAM after my 3 day ban. I asked one of my friends who plays on that server to ask Cluracan why i got the permanant ban since I didn't understand the reason it said on the screen when you attempt to log in. He told me that why I got permanently banned was because I went onto the server during my temporary ban (the one I got from raiding that I mentioned earlier). I didn't mean any bad doing this and I didn't even know that I be able would join the server again on my normal account (KLAMISAM), I think what happened was when I changed my ip by restarting my modem/router, my normal account (KLAMISAM) somehow got unbanned from the temporary ban placed on the account. I didnt know that this would happen since i thought when I would restart my modem/router it would allow accounts connected to my internet to play again, I didn't know it would unban my normal account (KLAMISAM) since I thought that the temporary ban put onto the account would still affect the account after, meaning I thought I would still have to wait for the temporary ban to be over. When I rejoined the server after restarting my modem/router, I didn't know that I would actually join because I was trying to see how much time I had left on my temporary ban which like I explained just then, I accidentally somehow got rid of it and then I joined, I didn't get the permanant ban then but I got it after when I went onto the server to vote, then Cluracan gave me a ban which I see why he did. I know everything is a mess and I thank you for reading this but please consider my unban request, I didn't mean any harm and I know I made some really dumb decisions which i surely regret. This is my, along with a bunch of my friends' favourite server and I hope you can forgive me so we me and my friends can play together on this server. I have re-read the server rules thoroughly and I promise I will never break them again. I appreciate you taking the time to read all this and Im being as honest as I can be right now, hopefully you can make sense from all this mess and I really hope there are no hard feelings between us, I would love to be able to rejoin the server and play with you guys along with my friends again. :smile:

AttitudeJuanita

Admin
AttitudeJuanita
AttitudeJuanita
Hey there KLAMISAM, Ive had a read of your request and most the details do add up and explain the actions seen/taken by yourself.
Your original ban for 3 days was done by myself, for continued raiding after I informed you of our rule against such things, you returned all the items and after a verbal warning to Not do it again, we went our separate ways.

However, I later found out that you had raided another location, and took a substantial amount of items, which resulted in a three day ban and all items restored to their rightful owner, a pretty standard procedure for myself to follow, As I did warn you about theft being a no no, and you confirming your understanding of such a thing.

After this event, You then joined back onto Auscraft with an Alt account (Ardasdas) under the same IP, Where you began Private messaging players with very disturbing messages which left myself and other Staff in quite a shock, It was at this point I took the action to mute your first alt account. (Ardasdas)
Although these were to a member you knew outside of Auscraft, At the time the other member did not know as far as I am aware, and based on this, the actions taken were necessary to protect the other member from such abuse.

This is when a 2nd Alt account appeared under the name of 'The_Furry' , I instantly saw this as an avoidance to the prior mute given, and on top of this your original accounts 3 day ban. So that account was banned permanently, followed by a permanent ban to Ardasdas as a precaution.

At this point I left the server for work, but I have screenshots from another staff member after an additional 4 alts joined and were banned all under the same reasoning as mentioned above. Its also note worthy that you only mentioned to your friend on the server who you were on your 3rd alt account. (NetrexYT), Not as Ardasdas, where your behavior and choice of words for interaction were way below any decent standard on Auscraft.

All up there were 6 alt accounts under the same Ip up to the point where you reset your modem and got your new IP
At this same time a Muskie issued an IP ban due to the now 7 accounts under that Ip, this is were you rejoined, were yet another staff member was alerted to the previous actions, and banned the original (KLAMISAM) account again.

With all this aside, The actions you took were improper, and the behavior you showed is one that isn't tolerated on Auscraft, As such, I will be leaving the permanent ban in place.

-AttitudeJuanita

Status
Not open for further replies.