Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Unban Request

Your IGN: BBbloks
Do you have any previous names? (Please include): no
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 7:30pm Wednesday 5th July 2017
Survival or Creative: Survivial
Admins online during the incident: Stabbyinc and AttitudeJuanita
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: Personally attacking/abusing staff following tempban
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I wrongfully swore to Stabbyinc of which i regret. However I believe that a permanent ban for swearing once is a bit too harsh. I was angry and it was in the moment and i did not mean any harm to Stabby and I apologize. I am also sorry for the stealing that resulted in my tempban and i have learnt my lesson and i vow to not repeat my mistakes. Playing on the server is an enjoyable experience that i would like be able to enjoy some more. I am sorry for what I did and i understand that it was inappropriate and that i am in the wrong. But i believe that a permanent ban is a bit harsh and i would be thrilled if it were to be appealed.

PS. As of writing this i have actually read the rules :smile:

AttitudeJuanita

Admin
AttitudeJuanita
AttitudeJuanita
Hey there BBbloks, After trudging over the screenshots again, and discussion with Stabby, I can agree that the behavior on both parties was rather irrational, and not very well explained/thought out. We reacted with only feelings and not hard evidence, as of such, I am going to grant your appeal. Its also nice to hear that you went out and read the rules.
We hope that you hold no hard feelings against us, as we wont hold them to you, lets see this as a fresh clean slate for all of us and make this a great server for everyone to enjoy.