Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know how I am banned from this server when I've never played on it?
It is my only ban from any server, I have never been banned before. I do not engage in bad behaviours on servers, I don't hack, steal, greif or anything like that? The ban message said you are not from pmc? That's not a legitimate ban reason.

Your IGN: RachaelT
Do you have any previous names? (Please include): RachaelT22
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): Unsure
Survival or Creative: Unsure
Admins online during the incident: Unsure
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: you are not from pmc
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: Because I have never played here and someone said that I was banned on MC Bans. This goes against
my history when I am not known for hacking, stealing greifing ect. I believe this is an unfair ban.

Minley

Admin
Minley
Minley
Hi RachaelT,

You were banned far back in January. Usually bans that say "You are not from pmc" occur when a player claims to be from PMC to get OP on servers. Since this is a console ban, you must have been jailed and clicked an autoban sign for pmc.
Although if you claim to have never played on this server, can you think of anyone who may have used your account? And what do you mean by "someone said that I was banned on MC Bans"? Was this the alert you got when attempting to log on? More than happy to unban you if you can give us a bit more information?
Hope to hear from you soon,
Littlest_Jukka

I have had my friend use my account once, but never again, I changed the password. I was told I was on the ban list on MC bans, so I went there and it said I was banned from this server, so I wanted to resolve this. But I dont think I've ever played here, not that I can remember.

Hi RachelT.

You should be able to access the server once again.

Please note, any actions by others using your account will result in punishment applied to your account. Remember, if it is your account, it is your responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.