Approved Unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Premacy2003
Time occurred: about 7 months ago
Survival or creative: Survival
Admins online: Stabby,Dobbeh
Ban reason when coming online: Avoiding AFK kick
Why do i believe i should be unbanned: I believe i should be unbanned because i have know realised that i was the one who made the mistakes and it was not the first time i had been silly or inappropriate and Mr.doff and any other mod had the right to ban me from the server. i was out of line on the day of the ban and the days after on the forums but now i believe after several months i have matured and should be given the right to be allowed back onto Auscraft on a no warning system. Pls consider my request as i do truly believe i have changed and i really do miss everyone on Auscraft and have given up Minecraft since the ban.
P.s sorry to Stabby,Mr.doff for the stupid abuse thread i had put i was being silly and i was trying anyway to get back on and i dint mean it you had all your rights to ban me.

Last edited:

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hi Premacy,
We're going to give you another chance, however you have to realise that you did frustrate a lot of the staff team to a new high with your constant disrespect towards them among other things.

So, this is the way its going to work:
You'll be starting as a 'new' player - everything you've created on AusCraft has been removed, your time, and player database on the server has been wiped.
I hope you'll take this as a positive and come back with a good attitude and show the hard working staff on the server the respect they deserve.

You'll be on a 'probation' period for a month or so, if you are found breaking any rules you'll be banned again - so check up on the rules at spawn.

Please behave and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.