Approved Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colt07

IGN: Colt07
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): After 10pm 18/07/14
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: No idea. I was offline and asleep. I only found out this morning
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: chest/furnace theft - lb confirmed (17767:70:-771)
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: The chest was unlocked and open. The page for locking chests on the Aus-Craft wiki says if they are left open and stuff is taken it is not classed as stealing.

matbro999

matbro999
matbro999
The Wiki states "If you give a player access to your chest and they steal, this is not classed as griefing" This is through means such as cmodify or getting permission from the owner of the chest. In this case it was just stealing. Anyway i will leave it to the person who banned you to decide.

I will unban you on the terms that you give a staff member the stuff you took from the chest ASAP. If you can agree to this, I don't see a problem with you being unbanned.

C

Colt07

yeah sure. it was just some diamonds but i crafted them into tools is that going to be a problem?

C

Colt07

they are in front of my house in a chest. davo was about to collect them and the server crashed

Status
Not open for further replies.