T

teamreign

Dear Auscraft Mods & Admin

I would like to create an unban request:

Your IGN: TeamReign
Time that the ban occurred (Estimate): 18 May 2014 Afternoon
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: According to MCbans : Pancakes
What did you do that you consider to be bannable and why do you believe you should be un banned?:

I had to buy a chair from officeworks but wanted more online time, so I let my sister play on my account while I was away for an hour or two during near lunchtime (probably around 1pm). She apparently was getting chased by spiders during night time on survival and ran into someones house near a warp (north , south , east or west) and probably looted all the chests or something was accused of looting chests.

I was banned for chest theft, which is also my fault because I did not moderate the actions that happened on my account and did not realize that I had stolen goods in my storage. I actually thought that my sister had brought items from the market without me knowing or vote system finally rewarded my account since it was bugging every time I tried to vote and I thought that every chest should've been locked.

I found a set of diamond gear in my chests, which I did not know how it got there, but did not know who it belonged to so I assume that the diamond gear would be what was looted.

I did not know who owned the items so just ignored it, as if I went screaming who owned the diamond gear, it would have been weird.

When I tried to log in after dinner, it said I was banned. Since I did not use my minecraft account last, I don't know if I typed anything bad or had any arguments that may have caused the ban or mis-understanding.

I believe I should be unbanned because:
I will make sure that this will not happen again by making sure only I can access my account , apologize for what I did, try to return what was been looted, continue to be a good AusCraft Citizen =D.

Ill make sure to only let my sister and cousins to only play offline or get them a new account so that this doesn't happen again.

Thanks in Advance
TeamReign

Last edited by a moderator:
T

teamreign

Update: Application has been updated 7:50 PM 19/05/2014 to give more detail about the situation if it helps.

Id love an update on any decisions about this ban, even if its a decision that this ban will be with-held so I know what is happening.

Hey TeamReign,

The house your account committed the chest theft at was actually known as a Honeypot house which sole purpose is to attract griefers & stealers. I appreciate the time & effort you took to make your unban appeal, however I must disregard your reasoning for the stolen items being a result of your sister logging onto your account; unfortunately it's your account & your responsibility. On the other hand I see you're interested in coming back & being given a second chance, as you're a new player I've decided to give you this second chance. Your ban will be lifted.

Thank you for your request,
Pancakes

Status
Not open for further replies.