IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Denied Unban request V.2 *first one disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: M_Smurphy157
Please list any previous names or relevant alt accounts: N/A
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 25/10/2020, not sure of the time, i'm sorry.
What punishment are you appealing? (Jail, Mute, Warning, Kick, Ban): ban
Staff online during the incident: the screen says Qty
What is the reason given for the punishment?: continued x-ray
Tell us your side of the story: me and my little brother use the same family pc to play games on. My friends reach out to me to see if i wanted to play Minecraft for the first time in like years, I was like cool. They sent me the server details and funny enough it was already in the list of servers. I went to join and it came up with a ban notice. I don't have any details on this and when i asked my brother he ran away and locked his door. I know this sounds stupid but any help would be appreciated. I hope to hear from someone soon, thank you. :smile:

Qty

Qty
Qty
Hi Smurphy, yes it was me indeed that temp banned you for 3 days for use of xray.

I originally gave you (or your brother) a warning for xray 17 hours ago, then less than an hour after the warning, your account was still xraying, which is why your account received a temp ban for 3 days.

Unfortunately, whether it was you or your brother or your pet llama, someone with access to your account was most definitely using xray.

As it's only a 3 day tempban, and almost a day has already passed, I would suggest waiting it out. While you're waiting, I would recommend changing your password and securing your account, to ensure that noone else can access your account, as you are responsible for the actions of anyone using your account.

Hi Smurphy, yes it was me indeed that temp banned you for 3 days for use of xray.

I originally gave you (or your brother) a warning for xray 17 hours ago, then less than an hour after the warning, your account was still xraying, which is why your account received a temp ban for 3 days.

Unfortunately, whether it was you or your brother or your pet llama, someone with access to your account was most definitely using xray.

As it's only a 3 day tempban, and almost a day has already passed, I would suggest waiting it out. While you're waiting, I would recommend changing your password and securing your account, to ensure that noone else can access your account, as you are responsible for the actions of anyone using your account.

I can't change the password because we use the same account. Our parents won't buy seperate ones

Status
Not open for further replies.