Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Unban request - Sifty

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sifty

Your Minecraft Name: Sifty

Time: I was offline when banned, so I don't know the time.

Admins online at the time you were banned: Once again, offline so I don't know.

What you think happened: When I try and log on it says banned for "griefing muffins place(00008)". I know that I placed a sign in his house saying I thought it looked pretty cool, and then removed my permissions from the sign so he could destroy it.
I also placed one next to a sign that said "Muffins land" or something similar, asking whether he had built the minecart track that was closeby (I removed my permissions from this sign too).
This doesn't seem like a reason I should be banned, but it is the only thing I have done that interacted with someone elses stuff.

Hey Sifty. Thanks for coming onto the forums. I banned you because I thought you tried griefing Muffins place. He had already been griefed by another player badly so I thought your sign was a bit mischievous. Just bad timing and a bit of paranoia on my part :P

Ill log on now and unban you.
Enjoy the server.

S

Sifty

Thanks Sinrei, but does being banned unlock all of my chests? Because they have all disappeared :confused:
EDIT: Ok, it seems like every block I placed or deleted has been reverted. My tree farm is now ridiculously full of trees because the game doesn't count the blocks grown on a tree as being placed. But is this able to be fixed? I have lost 3 double chests full of items :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.