L

lnsectsoarnators

Your IGN:

lnsects, 9AM

Time that the ban occurred (Estimate):

2013-06-08 13:01:15

Admins online during the incident:

demize_xx

What did you do that you consider to be bannable and why do you believe you should be un banned?:

Urhm, I'm not too familiar with the situation, but there was abit of salt and hussle between the boys and admins. Dug up this thread from the time: http:confused:/aus-craft.net/forums/threads/a-letter-to-aus-craft.1161/#post-4248

Its been a fair while since then, and I reckon we all deserve a 2nd chance?

And GGx and xFtHD are rip. They long gone. ;'<

I'm going to deal with this personally, seeing as I was around at the time and am intimately aware of the circumstances leading to your original ban.

Please explain why you deserve a second chance, bearing in mind your previous attempts at an unban?

L

lnsectsoarnators

Well, seeing as this took full effect when the PG rated full kicked in, alot of people didn't take this too well, including myself. But that is no excuse for my poor behavior. I play Minecraft very casually now, and as you've noticed, Australian servers aren't coping to well now days. Both Auscraft and Fruitservers seem to be the only decent servers to play. Don't get me wrong, Fruit is pretty good, but not quite my taste.

I'm sorry for what happen in the past. After re-reading that thread, I guess I had forgotten how big it was, and I must admit, it got out of hand.

Seeing as this was two years ago and you're seemingly showing a change in character, I'm going to unban you on a probationary status. In the event that you pass probation, nothing will happen and you can continue to play. If you show that you haven't really changed, your ban will be reinstated without question.

The probationary period is set at one month, and may be removed prior.

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.