play.auscraft.net

Unban Nash532

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tomcat

Your Minecraft Name: Nash532
Time: 2.30
Admins online at the time you were banned: No one?
What you think happened: My friends went on my account for a bit i said no griefing but they stole some blocks from somone to build a house. :frown: i really like this server alot pls pls unban me

please unban my friend nash he is going to bash his friend if he dont get unbanned
:cry:

Nash532
I banned you for griefing multiple blocks, You and Creeper_Eater_XD were destroying multiple things including Married_Tomcat's Sheep. Your excuse that your friend had access to your account is not a good enough excuse. Even Tomcat wanted you banned. Explain better.
The fact that he will bash someone is not the problem of the server or forum, but it is not suggested to do so.

Tomcat, you stated that Nash was new to minecraft. It is not his friends that have been on his account. This excuse is being used over and over by players because You think we will give a second chance. It is your responsibility to ensure no one other then yourself uses your account. Or if you allow someone then you will be punished for anything they might do on your account. The decision is up to Tsalb.

T

Tomcat

He says this: I was actually trying to stop Creaper_Eater_XD deystroy the sheep with, me (Married_Tomcat). I really love Aus-craft and i regret letting my friend Jack playing on my account without nowing the rules. Please please please give me another chance.

After much deliberation I have decided to unban you. If i ever catch you griefing again i will not even think about unbanning you. You are lucky that Tomcat was on your side, and since you destroyed his things and he wants you unbanned I shall grant his wish. But be warned, DO NOT let others access your account & DO NOT grief. You have been warned.

UNBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.