Unban me

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tomcat

Your Minecraft Name: Married_Tomcat
Time: I Don't know
Admins online at the time you were banned: I was offline
What you think happened: Natano2000 wanted to build the generator and i told him it wouldn't work but we built it to prove that it wont work. now im banned

Yes. because building duplicators "even" if you think they won't work, is still against rules. Anything that gives you an unfair advantage over other players is against the rules. You should have known this was the wrong thing to do. Secondly if it had of worked, are we to believe you would of removed it straight away? because we don't know, its strictly prohibited that you make these kinds of mechanisms. I am willing to consider giving you a second chance as other then this incident I have not seen any other breach of the rules. It is a serious issue, however I also know you to be good natured.

T

Tomcat

Thanks Aestiri sorry for demanding to be unbanned in the chat i promise i wont do it again this is the only server i like. Thank you

I've decided to unban you. But let this be a warning, no duplicating. If you break any rules it will be a permanent ban.

T

Tomcat

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. i do understand the rules and i will never ever break them again

Status
Not open for further replies.