Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Denied Unban me plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
look I'm really really sorry I will never do it again and I have waited over a month so please forgive and unban me. Also I don't really know how to do the proper form thingy but I was banned on new years eve my previous name was cactus Cameron and this server means a lot to me so please just give me one last chance

Do you have any previous names? (CactusCameron):
Time and date that the ban occurred (4pm? new years eve:
Survival or Creative:survival
Admins online during the incident:senopete
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?:attempt to kill caps annoying players swearing etc etc
Why do you believe you should be un banned?:buecuse I will never do it again and this is the best server in the world please un ban me

First off that isn't the only reason you were banned, it was a build up of kicks for spam and a last warning for screaming in chat. Then there was a temp ban for abusive conduct, even after being jailed.

You were also temp banned twice on the temporary server we had up whilst the main server was being fixed. And it was for attempting to kill players and on some cases you actually did kill. Homophobic builds, rude signs on other players builds etc etc etc.

It seems you don't care for the players on the server with your attitude towards trolling and trying to kill players, placing rude signs saying bad things about them. We don't need players here who don't respect other players/or staff.

So you will not be given another chance. (Sorry, I meant 4th chance?).

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.