Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Unban me for the last time ever

Your IGN: Swegtoez
Do you have any previous names? (Please include): Fuzzybearrr
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate):2016-03-04 22:19:21
Survival or Creative: survival
Admins online during the incident:seanopete
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: you have been banned for 04-03-2016 at 22:19 by seanopete from this server for: chest theft
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I believe I should be unbanned for multiple reasons but the main reason is because honestly I'm sick and tired of doing stupid things on servers I wanna play the game how it is supposed to be played.. at the start of the year I was influenced by friends and also me just being an idiot and I regret it so so sooo much... I recently have taken a 3 month break from mine craft to focus on school. I have recently got back into mine craft just because I miss it so I feel like I need to be unbanned because I have changed since then I know that server is a great server because it doesn't have a lot of people on it and I put a lot of work into my area/base. The server is super chill out and there are not many idiots on the server so that's why I want to come back to the server because 1 I've realised what I've done and I regret it and I'm sorry 2 I can promise it won't happen again because I want to stay on that server for a long time and 3 I miss the server and put a lot of effort into it so why would I let it all go to waste on something small and stupid

Thanks guys for reading I hope u all can see we're im coming from
Thanks
Swegtoez

Last edited:
But I've changed honestly all I need is one last shot and I promise nothing will happen again... my friends don't play on the server anymore so I'm not influenced to do anything dumb I just want to play and have fun I'm done with being banned and doing dumb stuff that was the old me and now I just want to play on a server I love and can play on with no one being an idiot

The last time around you were unbanned, you said at that time you knew what you did was wrong, and swore you were 'a changed man', yet one month after your ban expired, you were banned again for stealing. Saying you have changed and you know you did the wrong thing is all good, but your actions didn't reflect your words.
What reason can you give us to believe that you won't just do exactly the same thing all over again?

Honestly my friends were a big influence like follow the leader and peer pressure i was just being an idiot and was doing what my friends were doing just to make them like me and not seem like a baby... thankfully they don't play mc anymore and even if they did I wouldn't tell them to play on this server with me because I want to come back and play for one reason and that's to just chill out and have some fun.. all I'm asking is one last shot and if I blow it this time ( even though I won't ) you don't have to unban me but please please please just listen and unban me for this one and for sure last time

A permanent ban is usually just than. Permanent. After some deliberation, given the amount of time since your last ban, we are willing to give you one final chance. This will be absolutely final, if you step out of line this time, there is no coming back. The ban will be lifted once someone is available to do so. You've mistaken our kindness in downgrading past bans for weakness before, try not to do so again.

I suggest the first thing you do once you have access again is to read ALL the rules at spawn 3 times and commit them to memory.