Approved Unban for D3tection_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: D3tection_
Do you have any previous names? (Please include): ishaan11223, Detection_
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 01- 01- 2016; 17:47
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: SnowMeow
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: https://gyazo.com/22f6ff7c8f0912d955c2ce138a9512ae
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I've actually missed this server when I've got nothing to do. I've got long memories and how I used to play on here. I've changed from being a salty twelvie into a matured teenager. I'd like to give this server another go and try to mix in with the greater community. I don't disrespect staff anymore and actually play properly and co-operate. Sorry for any inconvenience i'd caused in the past.

D3tection_

Minley

Admin
Minley
Minley
Hi Ishaan,
I would like to just refresh you on your history on Aus-craft. You were temp banned for 24 hours on the 20th of December by a Musketeer. Then on the 24th of December, you were temp banned again by a different musketeer, instead now for 7 days. You were also caught for avoiding afk on the 23rd of December (which you can see here http://i.imgur.com/sR9nRjU.png), in which you were warned for. You second warning was for Abusing and Disrespecting staff, which (in which was what you were tempbanned the second time for). Your last warning, which caused you to be banned, was for spamming chat, which was on the 1st of January.
So please, enlighten me to how salty can someone be to get temp banned twice, warned three times and eventually perm banned in the span of what, 11 days. 8 of those days you spent banned. So you spent three days being "A salty twelvie" as you say, assuming you weren't on for the full three days, so it didn't even take you an accumulative of a day or two, to get that many warnings and bans. This was a little over 6 months ago, so honestly, please explain to me how you have changed so drastically since then.

I am willing to unban you on behalf of Snowmeow, who is no longer staff unfortunately. But only if you explain in more detail why exactly I should indeed unban you. All i'm looking for is some more information before I make my decision.

Chat soon,
Jukka

Well, i was having a bad time, I just got way to mad because of my luck, and i kept getting.. trolled... somewhat. I wanted to have fun on this block game but I was a little too selfish and got carried away... I don't do that stuff anymore and would like to give this server a better go at it which is why I would like to get unbanned :wink:

Minley

Admin
Minley
Minley
Hi Ishaan,

I've thought carefully about it. And I have decided to unban you. But I would like you to know that if you do anything like what caused you to be banned in the first place again, you probably wont get anymore second chances. But you seem honest when you say you have changed. So the server is willing to give you another chance.

See you soon,
Jukka

Status
Not open for further replies.