Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

unban appel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN:ongyi
Please list any previous names or relevant alt accounts:DuckyGynmast,srry I cnt remember like duckcena?,YayeetYayeet and ongyi4
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate):April 22, 2017, 11:05, April 22, 2017, 22:18 May 06 2017 23:19
May 06 2017 23:19
What punishment are you appealing? (Jail, Mute, Warning, Kick, Ban): Permenent ban
Staff online during the incident:1st ban AttiudeJuanita 2nd Cluracan 3rd CAMM_
What is the reason given for the punishment?:1st grief 2nd continuing to grief player of build 3rd abusive chat
Tell us your side of the story: I am really really and deeply sorry of what I did and I will never ever do it again
I hope that you can unban me thanks

AttitudeJuanita

Admin
AttitudeJuanita
AttitudeJuanita
Hey there ongyi / (DuckyGymnast) , Seeing as this ban was fairly long ago, I went over the screenshots of all three warnings which lead to your ban to refresh my memory.

Going over, two of your warnings were for the same thing, at the exact same place, not a good sign for learning from your previous warnings.
Your third warning was out of context, but based on what you said in chat, it wasn't Pg, and didn't need context, as talking like that is never needed in our main chat on Auscraft.

Unfortunately, this means that the Permanent ban on ongyi/ (DuckyGymnast) Will be staying in place, and as a reminder, Any use of Alt accounts will result in them being banned also (permanently!).

Status
Not open for further replies.