Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: NotMarcu
Please list any previous names or relevant alt accounts: CDR_Oriskany, MasterNapFTW01, Evieness.
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 21/10/2017 around 1:00
What punishment are you appealing? (Jail, Mute, Warning, Kick, Ban): Ban
Staff online during the incident: magi_cal (banned by console)
What is the reason given for the punishment?: "You have reached 3 warnings! Out!"
Tell us your side of the story: My side of the story is that myself and my mates (II_Juan_II, LusinJane, MadeinChiner123, ZhaiBoy, fei397?, Twitch77, Vallopejiino, Gabeoss, Snowmouse?, ChocoChip? etc) all joined your server to have some fun, I did mess around and I was acting immature towards staff, other players and even my mates. I did not expect to get a ban from this as some of my strikes were from we bypassing filters (which I was testing but I know that's no excuse and I still shouldn't of done it) and sometimes I was taking the piss out of the server, but now that I'm banned I realised how much I actually enjoyed it. I did ignore staff members and I am sorry to all the staff who I have mistreated in a way that no one should be treated. I am sorry for this, and I am asking if you could consider unbanning me, I understand if you don't unban me now as I should learn my lesson, but can you please take this into consideration by shortening the ban so that it isn't permanent so I can hop on again one day and play with my mates. Once again I am sorry for this.

Thank you,

NotMarcu.

Hi NotMarcu,

Thank you very much for your unban appeal.

This appeal seems to be very sincere and I am happy to see that you are acknowledging all of your wrongful actions.

As you are aware, you were banned for the multiple incidences of failing to follow staff instructions. This makes many staff and myself to believe that those staff warnings and verbal warnings meant nothing to you, as you continuously repeated the same offences. From what you stated above, you also acknowledge this, so all I have is your word that you will not do this again if you were unbanned. Your behaviour on the server with your friends have not given you or your friends a good first impression.

As you may not be aware of this, it is also against the rules to use alternative accounts when your first account of yours is banned. The fact that you used 3 other alternative accounts to log onto AusCraft when your first account was banned, is not acceptable at all on this server.

It is hard to take your word that you won't do this again, considering that you continued to act the way you did even after 2 warnings.
But I am willing to give you 1 more chance. Please be aware that if you do this again, or any offence in that matter, you will be permanently banned. Please watch your behaviour when you are back on the server, especially when you are around your friends. I want to empathise the part about your behaviour. Please be respectful towards all players, and listen to staff instructions in the future. I know that you may get carried away when you are playing with your friends, but you need to refrain yourself from causing trouble.

Your permanent ban will be reduced to a 10 day temp-ban. You will need to wait out your punishment. If you try to join the server with another account, this will result in your main account to be permanently banned.
I look forward to seeing you back on the server when the temp-ban is lifted. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.