Do you have any previous names:

- Omeglee, Kmap, xXGlitchKoeminXx and ajnature09

Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate):

- 25/01/2016

Survival or Creative:

- Survival

Admins online during the incident?

- I was not online at the time

What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?

- Mass Griefing - http://imgur.com/a/6wDNq

Why do you believe you should be un-banned?

- I believe I should be un-banned because during the last few Days (4-3 Days) before was banned, my computer during the time that the act of mass griefing or whatever else was my account was use for was crashed I had to get the repair on it. But the reason I Believe I should be unbanned is because I did not physically mass griefing someone with access to my account did it. I have shown proof in the past. Please let me know if you want the proof in my reply.

Thanks,

Pums

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hi Pums,
Apologies on the delay getting back to you.

The amount of griefing you (or 'someone' who had access to your account) done is really unforgivable. People spend a lot of time building on AusCraft, and although we can fix any damage done by a player - it's still disheartening to the player it happens to.
Your reason for being unbanned is one we've heard many times... Please feel free to post the proof of you not being able to access your computer during that time (although it doesn't stop you from using another PC). Be sure to remove any sensitive information :smile:

Cheers

Hello

Camm_

Currently I am quitting this game and I wanted to kind of tie up all my lose ends. The reason I’m quitting this game is kind of ironic, cause I didn't think it would have such a toll on my life. but I have to quit due to the addiction and my relations with my girlfriend. I just wanted you to know even though there was not much you could do because of the circumstances that I appreciate you taking out the time to deal with me and my problem.

Never change Camm_.:smile:

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.