Not open for further replies.
H

harvmaster

Your IGN: harvmaster2001
Do you have any previous names? (Please include): nope
Time and date that the ban occurred : 2015-03-21 3:57:37 am
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: No clue, Liam_21
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: duplication exploit lb confirmed 8973:54:2124 s
I was duplicating diamonds using the mcmmo piston glitch.

Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I know I don't really deserve to be let back on the server but I would really appreciate it if you would please let me back on and I swear I wont break any more of the rules.

Minley

Admin
Minley
Minley
Hi Harv,
If I recall you also had previous ban before this one? Unfortunately Liam_21 is no longer staff, so I will handle this request.
So this makes it your 2nd ban. Since it had been some time, I will give you another chance, but if you are found breaking any of the rules once more, you will be banned and NOT unbanned again.
http://aus-craft.net/forums/threads/unban-request.3128/
In the response in your last unban request for your first unban request, you were linked the rules. I must stress to you to re-read the rules AGAIN, and follow them very closely.
Thanks, and hope to see you in game.
-Jukka

Hi harvmaster,

We understand you've been having troubles connecting after being unbanned. I just wiutnessed your last attempt to join. Hopefully we have now solved the issue and you should be able to successfully join now.

Rysohl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.