Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Un-Bann Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: Ramtex
Time that the ban occurred (Estimate): 12 Dec 2013 around 2:00 PM
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: I remember Stabby being there, sorry if there where others and I just didn't know who they where :P
What did you do that you consider to be bannable?: Apparently banned for x-ray texture pack. I'll be honest, I did use a x-ray texture pack, but this is my first ever public survival server I've been too so I didn't actively think it was against the rules (I read the signs at spawn and don't remember seeing anything there about it) I've played nothing but creative since I played minecraft and occasionally survival on my own servers where I used x-ray often. I'm happy to give back all the ill-gotten goods and never use it again >.<
Also my friend Rinaith was with me at the time and he also got banned for the same reason but he was defiantly not using one. Even if I can't be un-banned, at least please un-ban him.
I would really like to continue on this server as everyone seems so friendly but i'll understand if I can't :P

Thanks!
Ram.

It clearly states in the rules not to use hacks or unapproved mods.

CCsWBiK.png

But since I'm in a good mood, I'll unban you both. But if any of you are caught again, it will be permanent. Don't do it again.

/unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.