Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Trench Pickaxes

I don't know if other players will agree on me with this but with Trench pickaxes it'll make mining alot more fun/easy allowing users to dig 1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4 and 5x5 tunnels by mining 1 block. These pickaxes would only be obtained by the vote crate. They should also be able to add more enchants onto them like efficiency, fortune, silk etc :smile:

I like the idea. From a quick read, they already have a Silk equivalent feature? Would adding additional enchants possibly make it overpowered? (NFI, just thinking aloud)!

I like the idea. From a quick read, they already have a Silk equivalent feature? Would adding additional enchants possibly make it overpowered? (NFI, just thinking aloud)!
Ehh i mean it could be a possibility for them to become overpowered, there could always be a feature where the only enchant that's able to be added is unbreaking and Eff and whatever ores the trench pick comes across doesn't mine so you could choose to either silk or fortune such ores? idk just thinking at this point

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hey PoisonedAutumn,
Cheers for the suggestion mate.

I kind of like this idea, but I feel it could very easily be turned OP, so it would have to be pretty limited.
I'll give it some more thought :D