Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

To Heropan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah lock the post so I cant even defend myself... you have no proof how can you justify banning me? I didnt do anything wrong I got into the base because I know a member of the faction. Believing someone without proof is unprofessional, So is claiming you have proof and failing to provide it. Im sick to death of you personal vendettas against me just because I killed your brother in PvP.
Follow the rules and get proof to ban me, just because people cry hacker doesn't make it true. Some people just like to use excuses.

well watching you just now jabur has brought light to something i never found till now.. and that is you abusing the /afk command to stop from taking damage. + no one has a vendetta against you is we keep getting complaints against you and you always have some smart ass remark we also know you are using aults witch is a bannable offence. i rilly dont care if you call abuse or accuse me of any thing the fact is you were on thin ice once you stared calling heropan an abuser she dose nothing but help people and for all the rude shit you accuse her of doing is not just and you have no proof of any thing she has done.

Status
Not open for further replies.