IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Tiddley - JuniorAdmin Application

T

Tiddley

Minecraft Name: Tiddley

I will donate $5 a month: Yes

Why I deserve moderator: I don't "deserve" Mod/JnrAdmin/Admin, I just thought I'd have a go at applying for admin and see where I ended up, but I am serious about it all, as I do run my owner server & understand all responsibilities, and am able to use HawkEye and such, I am also helpful, for those who know of me I hope you agree :smile:

I know how to use Bukkit (Essentials):
Yes, everything almost

I know most/all of the server and forum rules:Yes

My year of birth is: 12/05/97 [May 12th 1997]

By posting this application, I confirm that I am over 12. I also recognize that my moderator rank (If approved) can be taken at anytime, even without warning. I also understand that I will not receive a refund if I lose my moderator rank or do not play on the Aus-Craft server during the time I have my moderator rank. I also agree that I will check the forums regularly, or have the chance of losing my modship.

G

Gbit

I vote yes for the following reasons:

1. He's my friend, and I value him greatly as a friend.
2. He is an owner of a server, which makes him very familiar with all commands, responsibilities, and such.
3. He is friendly. :D
4. I'm biast about some of these things because he's my friend, but at least he is that good to make me bias, so that makes my opinion not too much of a lie.

-Gbit (For the pinheads who don't read the top of the post. (Jk))

Considering you run your own server, I believe you are responsible and mature enough to be an admin on the Aus-Craft server.
You manage your server well and I would love to have you as an admin. :D

Yush

^^ Agree with both of you, I've only known Tinders for a few days, but he's really friendly, li'l sense of humour and he's REALLY helpful. I think a lot of people would back me up when I say it'd be great to see him as an Admin. :smile:

Tiddley! I believe you are a responsible player, and that is portrayed through your own server (TiddleyCraft) I think that Auscraft would be delighted to have you as a JuniorAdmin! Good luck! and a Yes from me ;D