IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved Threat159's bAdmin Application

T

threat159

Ingame Name: Threat159
Current Age: 16
Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes, it is the 10th.
What is your current Ontime? 3 Days, 9 and a half hours.
Do you have any previous bans: No bans at all.
Why you deserve bAdmin: I do apologise if it's informal to answer this in dot-points but I feel like iI'll express my response that way, and that response is this:
- To my knowledge, anyone on the server that I have interacted with in any way, trusts and respects me.
- I've been involved in several situations where someone has broken the rules of AusCraft and, from those scenarios, have gained experience and knowledge of where to 'draw the line' how many warnings/how much to tolerate, and how to handle a situation.
- I am often on the server (unless of course something is happening IRL such as a family thing, something to do with my career, and the main things that can't really be ignored) and whenever I am, it is usually for a fairly long time.
- I've never disrespected anyone on the server and have a very clear understanding of the rules.
-I have a fairly thorough idea of the commands that can be used at my rank (currently Mooshroom) but might need a slight bit of training for the new commands.
-And my final point (yes it's okay, it's finally coming to an end, don't worry) is that I have been an admin on a server before (Garry's Mod) and only quit that position due to the server being moved to America and, as a result, I had a very poor connection.

Anyways, if you have any questions, feel free to fire them my way :smile: I look forward to hearing back from you all and hope you have a great day.

And what might be an important note: I will be away from the 17th-26th due to family-related travelling.

Last edited by a moderator: