Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

TheSAgibbs - Junior Admin Application

Minecraft Name: TheSAgibbs

I will donate $5 a month: Yes

Why I deserve Junior Admin: Well, I've been here a few weeks, give or take, and this is most definatly my favorite server and I'd love to contribute to the moderation. I've helped catch one or two griefers, showed newbies the ropes where I can followed the rules and learned them and I think I'm responsible enough not to abuse the Admin rights; plus i check the forum everyday and put my word in where I think relevant and finally, being a student in England - I'm often online when Admin's aren't so I'd be able to help then.

Be active on the forums (this involves keeping up-to-date on the happenings to the server/checking for ban/unban requests): Every day

I know how to use Bukkit (Essentials): Yes
(If not, visit: http:confused:/ess.earth2me.com/index.php/Command_Reference)

I know most/all of the server and forum rules: Yes

My year of birth is: 1997

By posting this application, I confirm that I am over 12. I also recognize that my moderator rank (If approved) can be taken at anytime, even without warning. I also understand that I will not receive a refund if I lose my moderator rank or do not play on the Aus-Craft server during the time I have my moderator rank. I also agree that I will check the forums regularly, or have the chance of losing my modship.