Status
Not open for further replies.
TheCatzInTheHatz
I had a previous name, catssss
I was banned at roughly 10:30 on the 29th of August
Survival
CAMM_
3 warnings, Im disputing third
I request to be unbanned as i was just present at the time and saw what happened cause i was in a skype call with the other two, PandaDraygon and aceIEOT. We didn't know it'd break the server. We where trying to get aceIEOT's stuff back becuase he died and his items got shot up into unloaded chunks. If you want more information on the event ask.

Last edited:

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
As far as I'm concerned you being there is just as bad as whoever actually placed the sign - you were all on this together, you were aware that doing that could crash the server (as you mentioned it in chat).

So you coming here and disputing the third warning is actually unbelievable, be grateful you all only received the punishment you did. Unfortunately for your misbehaving self, that was your third and final warning.

Being the nature of your other two warnings (Xray mods AND Anti-AFK Machines) we'll see you in two weeks. Your permissions to use CraftBook have also been removed for now.

EDIT: You edited your post after I opened and started typing up my reply so I didn't refresh the page obviously.
Either way, decision still stands.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.