Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

The thread to end them all

OK so it seems everyone has an opinion on me and what ive done, and ontop of that it seems some rumour have been created so I am writing the post to hopefully put a stop to all the crap so we can all get on and play some minecraft and keep the drama out of the game.

Firstly, People need to get over what happened between Jedi and I. Yes it wasn't nice, yes I understand what you all think of me for my my mistake, it has all been said and done, J and I have sorted it out, Its time we forget it and move on.

Secondly, and I would love to actually how this rumor started, but I DO NOT, nor have I EVER wanted to become apart of the staff. I have been a mod before and personally for me I don't enjoy the game as much with such a status. This all extended off a comment I made about how In my personal opinion certain staffing ranks have to pay. Coincidentally after some discussion with an admin he told me not all rank are made to pay and can still help the server out. now my opinion on this shouldn't effect anyone else, but I assume due to the "first incident" people where still very hateful towards me hence the blow up.

So today I say enough is enough, Yes I've done wrong in the past, yes I am sorry, now can we all put the past behind us and play some minecraft! I'm tired of trying to make an effort and having it thrown in my face (much like before when i went from apologizing to someone about how I spoke to them only to have them turn around and tell me that they are surprised my face isn't brown after that comment and how I will never be a staff member?!) this works ON BOTH SIDES! I've tried to be nice only to get it thrown back at me several times. I get it your all mad and may be for some time, but why let that interfere with our gameplay? a place we all come to escape drama? I'm not asking that you like me, I'm asking that you treat me fairly is all.

In conclusion, I've learnt that this server is not a place to voice my opinions so in future I will keep that in mind to avoid any more hostility. All I ask is a fun place to play minecraft, and honestly this server is one of the best out there, hence why I am trying to make amends here. so if its all good by you guys, I just want to build shit.

To be honest I'm surprised it continued after you and Jedi sorted it out. In this community I never expected that to happen, I always thought the community would be better than that. Like you say it is over and done with so if anyone else should continue this feel free to talk to staff in game, I'm sure they'll agree with this.

You and Jedi sorted things out, yes, all was good after that and I for one was willing to make an effort with you again.
Then, You found out admins have to pay a fee of $8 dollars, you got upset and quit after making some rather smart comments which dashie and I did not like considering we'd done nothing but inform you admins pay. You then returned not long after saying you were going to quit and once you'd found out mods don't have to pay your attitude brightened, this is what made us think you were after a staff rank, the fact admin payments bothered you but when you found out mods didn't pay you were fine. What other impression did you think that would give us? Now, I am happy to let all bad blood between you and I go, if you are willing to do the same and not start when you hear something you don't like.

The reason my mood lightened upon finding out that mods did not have to pay was simple, being told that not all staff had to pay made more sense, because there are people out there who want to be staff to help their community but may not be able to afford it, that was my main beef with the whole thing in the first place, that auscraft was charging people for their help, I still think that its wrong that admin are forced to pay, because given the oppertunity most would donate regardless, it sends a very greedy message thats all. But who am I to say what is wright and what is wrong, It isn't my server however I was disgusted when I thought all staff had to pay and I did say I wanted to leave. although probobly obvious at the time, I didn't publicly announce why, infact if i remember right I said "This isn't the place". I didn't want to play for such a greedy host, is what was going through my mind, but in my own blind rage I failed to realise the tiered system that was actually in place to let those lessfortunate help out.

Again I have no intention of ever becoming staff but I do want to become part of the community, I realise this will mean keeping my own opinions at bay, or atleast as you said demi not be as "crude" when I put them across. So yes I have already let bad blood pass however I know thats easier for me to do than the rest of you because I have caused the damage, but hopefully in time.

Our hosting is somewhere around $350, admins donate to help out with that cost to keep the server alive, but yes, as you said some admins do donate regardless of the fee.

It is a shame that something so good costs so much =), at least with all the things that have been implemented we actually have an AusCraft server, at the end of the day, that's the main thing!

That's why you should never jump to conclusions so quick, I used too, got me into a lot of pointless arguments and punchy ons IRL. But you learn from your mistakes and so does the other party involved and move on and enjoy life or in this case minecraft lol.