Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

The Rank System - possible improvements

Greetings! This is Azailia coming to you from Chaosspirit's account.

I post this thread with feedback/suggestions for improving the rank system as I currently feel that the RP requirement for each level/rank feels too large and that there isn't enough ways to earn RP.
If i complete 7 days of tasks and the weekly tasks for 1 week that gets me roughly 645 RP and will take me 3 weeks to achieve the Explorer rank, doing this feels like a mammoth task given the only reward i know of is 2 more AH slots.

- I love that server voting quests give RP, that's awesome!
- I love the daily and weekly task system however i think the number of weekly tasks could be doubled
- Adding more ways to gain RP is probably needed (this could possibly be done by hosting events/competitions for builds that fit different themes or player skin design challenges with the reward of RP would be an amazing addition)

If anyone completely disagrees or has a different point of view id be keen to know! Reply below if I've hit the nail on the head OR completely missed the mark here

Azailia~

AttitudeJuanita

Admin
AttitudeJuanita
AttitudeJuanita
Hey there Azalila/Chaos , Hearing you loud and clear on that front , the rank system atm is still very young and new, and changes are in the works to boost quests quality/points. But this is taking time as its rather new to all of us :smile:

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
- I love the daily and weekly task system however i think the number of weekly tasks could be doubled
This is difficult, because the first few ranks we don't want to overwhelm those players that don't like to grind but want to rank up, but we also want to give the players that do like the grind the ability to do so. But do keep in mind that the higher rank you get the more tasks there will be!

How are you finding the adjusted rank points for the weekly tasks?

- Adding more ways to gain RP is probably needed (this could possibly be done by hosting events/competitions for builds that fit different themes or player skin design challenges with the reward of RP would be an amazing addition)
I've added this in the Advents Calendar, but I'm also considering adding a multiplier, so we can have the ability in the future to have "x2 Rank Points" for 24 hours or something.

Reactions: Qty