Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

The new Shop list!

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hey all,

To make it easier (and so I don't have to repeat myself :p) I've created this thread to give you all a quick run down and the new shop list.

The shop list has its own island, and instead of just placing a sign with your warp name, you get a small area to create a showcase for your shop. The stalls rent for $2000 a week, this may or may not change depending on popularity. I'm sure many of you would make that back no problem.

Few things:
  • You obviously have to be Wanderer + to rent the stalls.
  • To rent a stall, right click the sign, to find info about the stall left click the sign.
  • There is a limited number of stalls, so get in quick!
  • You must keep your shop stocked to keep the stall rented (admins will check every few weeks). Please don't rent the stalls unless you plan on advertising your shop/selling some items.
  • You're able to break all of the blocks inside the rented area, including the wool and create your own stall to your liking!
That's it! Any problems with using the rented areas post below or use /report.

Pn9dS3Z.jpg

CrHZCQC.jpg

Credit to Stabby for her amazing shader screenies

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
TFW I just finished my own unofficial version of this that I had been working on for a few weeks :confused:
There's only 10 here, so room for others to use yours once the servers are full...and they have to be rented. Only plus of using the servers one is that it's 'pushed' more.

xD just to confirm some stuff.

Is the market located in the spawn chunks? (Chunks Always Loaded)

Will the snow go away after this season?
(Snow makes it hard to find each shop)