Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

the new noob in town

Hi all i guess this is the part where i introduce myself..

The name is sara :D

I randomly came across this server have played on it for a couple of hours now and so far everybody has been really nice :smile: you will all have to forgive me for asking noob questions from time to time i have just recently got back into minecraft on pc after taking a huge break from pc and playing it on xbox and now well i have to remember a few things.

anywho look forward to playing on this server more and meeting everyone :smile:

EDIT: so i thought i needed a better introduction
So name is sara IGN: lady_sara <-- reason i picked that name was because i was really into role playing couple of years ago when i picked that name and lady sara was like a royal name haha well sounded it at the time. People can call me either sara,lady_sara or (westiee which is my gamertag on xbox) :smile:

So a little about me, im more a xbox player to focus on FPS games a huge halo fan which i have followed all the way from the start.. i would consider myself an all round gamer though pretty much into everything :smile: Im one of those people who attend pop culture events such as supanova im very much into cosplaying. I am a proud approved member of the 501st legion, which for those who don't know is a world wide non profit organization which dress up at the star wars characters from the dark side and raise money for charity. And all costumes are strict and need to be approved they need to be as though we just stepped off the movie set lol, nothing gives me more joy than to bring smiles to kids faces when they see us.

a little while ago i was a mod/admin on my brothers server i can proudly say i have bans under my belt (meaning ive banned people not me being banned) and i loved helping out on that server, so rest assured i will not be bringing any grief or rule breaking to this server. And as i said its been awhile since i have been on pc minecraft so please go easy on me as i ease back into it :smile:

thanks guys

Last edited:
Thanks guys I think I might add more about myself to my introduction, seems it could be more epic...

Any who look forward to seeing you in game

edit: wrote a better introduction above :D

Last edited:
Welcome!

You're among alike minded people. I work for Supanova when I'm not busy with AusCraft or my other commitments, and one of our admins, Zerebin, is a member of the Redback legion here in QLD.

thanks Jedi, firstly happy birthday have a great day :D

And secondly yes i am in the redbacks :D recently moved to melbourne though but still apart of redbacks i'll be up there for gold coast supanova with the legion and also our big dreamworld event may the fourth star wars day.

I usually run around with a camera on Star Wars Day at Dreamworld! Capturing the SvJ fight for Zerebin and Snarky mainly.

Cheers for the birthday wishes too :D

oh really? awesome well if you go to the next dreamworld event look out for me, i'll be in my imperial officer trying not to be chocked by Vader :p

I've watched Star Wars on in movies ..... am I cool now :smile:

Welcome Sara, glad to see you and hope to see you in game. Again just ask if you need any help ..... I will attempt to help, or laugh, or help and laugh, or laugh then help, or help while laughing, or laugh then help with some laughing in between (fades off into never ending cycle of laughing and helping)