Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Denied The Great and Timeless Corasian applies for bMod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingame Name: Corasian

Current Age: Many Centuries ago I discovered and perfected cloning technology and a way of uploading my mind and my I shall call it ghost into this new clone body. Due to this secret technology I have become one of the most ancient beings inhabiting the earth today however the body I currently inhabit is made to look at an age approximately that of a Twenty Six year old.

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Due the many hundreds of years I have lived the passage of time seems to just blur into a continuous passage of time without days, months, years as these have no meaning to an entity that has lived as long as I. However for you I have used some of you lesser beings to inquire as to these meaningless numbers you assign so much meaning to and they have told me that this day is the Tenth of February in the year Two Thousand and Fifteen.

What is your current Ontime? You mere mortals obsess about time too much. I find it some what tiresome that you interrogate me some much on this. However as this time thing is so important to you mortals and if someone as grand as I will have to live in your world I shall have to comply with your pitiful obsession from time to time and type in this /ontime command which replies to this one with eleven days eight hours and forty two minutes.

Do you have any previous bans: When one has lived as long as I one does not indulge in the in petty vanity of such lesser creatures. To think a being such as I to indulge in such pitiful things to advance one self at a greater speed then others would be somewhat offensive if a being as grand as this one were to care for the thoughts of some puny pitiful mortal. As well engaging in activities which would cause issues with the mortals as all an immortal being as I has is time I have all of eternity to do such things. Why so something such as I bother doing such things on any server or more to the point your server.

Why you deserve bMod: A being such as I has learnt the art of dependability and trustworthiness from its many centuries of existence. This ones time in the world has taught it that that improving the environment that one is interacting with making it friendlier and decreasing the amount of griefing will result in a decrease in the petty squabbles in the lesser mortal populations. No matter what age one being becomes one will always need to learn and improve and this being of pure greatness will be the most willing to learn more ways to achieve its goals and gain more power over more of these puny mortals and crush those who oppose me! I mean the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.