Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

The End - Explored End City Co-ordinates

Here are the co-ordinates of the end cities that I have went past and either found them to be claimed, or claimed the stuff myself.

x715 z-2245 (Tiny City - Explored by someone)
x744 z1026 (Tiny City - Explored by someone)
x3972 z185 (Giant City - Forgot to remove the dragon head from the end ship here - Raided by Mui) < You can grab the dragon head here
x1046 z-561 (Large City - Explored by someone)
x1030 z-1595 (Large City Raided by Mui)
x1676 z-530 (Medium City - Raided by Mui)

Looking at this mapping data from 10 hrs, here are some unverified observations' and tips I used that helped me find my last few cities:

1. The cities usually seem to be approximately 500~1000 blocks apart from each other in a North , South , East , West Direction.

2. Making Bridges is a waste of time unless the next island is like 120 blocks away. Farm up Ender Pearls and use them to jump to the next End Island and keep exploring

3. Flying with a Launchpad & Elytra gets you killed coz there are way too many chorus plants around. If your a godlike Elytra pilot, this wont be an issue, but for those first timers, ive tried it, and landed face first into a random plant because the launchpad boosted me too fast , straight into some plants that smashed my helmet.

4. Bring Swiftness potions and lots of food for traveling, a Pickaxe to mine through buildings and the ground and a Good bow to shoot off Shulkers if they start becoming a problem + something to hit Endermen with when they aggro you (Fire Aspect Sword).

5. /back and /home is your friend, it saves lives when you forget to bring supplies.

6. Full diamond Prot 4 armor (Makes you almost invincible) + Feather Falling Turns Shulkers into a free fly boost. If you don't have the armor, you'll have to snipe them down and keep your food bar up.

7. Keep a good stock of Enderpearls on hand, they can save your life in the end. That's probably why Endermen Hoard them.

8. Mark the towers you've explored in the end. They get really confusing sometimes, so you wont need to visit the same building 3 times and realize you just checked this place out.

Last edited: