play.auscraft.net

Approved TC97AU Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TC.exe

Helper
TC_exe
TC_exe
Howdy! Thanks for checking out my application.

Ingame Name: TC_exe
Current Age: 24
Current Ontime: 8 days
Previous Bans: Nada
Why you think you'll be a good Helper:
I've been on the server for a few years and understand how most of the frontend plugins work/how they've changed, and have been playing Minecraft since early beta, so I can answer questions or help out with a lot of what your average player might need.
I'm also very active, I log in most days for at least an hour or so, but I'm generally on discord a lot. When my work continues after my COVID vaccine, I'll be less active, but most evenings I'll be at least available/contactable/online.
I have experience being on the staff team too, having a couple years ago been a mod for about a year. (iirc)
Other than that, and I think most importantly, I actually enjoy my time and the people I interact with on the server. Since the day I joined, it's been very important to me that the server runs as well as it can, and I'm ready to be a bigger part of that again.

I'm looking forward to hearing your verdict. Cheers mates!
(edited post to update my ingame name)

Last edited:

jxsiemartin

jxsiemartin
jxsiemartin
Howdy! Thanks for checking out my application.

Ingame Name: TC97AU (although I have an intended, permanent, name change happening in 9 days)
Current Age: 24
Current Ontime: 8 days
Previous Bans: Nada
Why you think you'll be a good Helper:
I've been on the server for a few years and understand how most of the frontend plugins work/how they've changed, and have been playing Minecraft since early beta, so I can answer questions or help out with a lot of what your average player might need.
I'm also very active, I log in most days for at least an hour or so, but I'm generally on discord a lot. When my work continues after my COVID vaccine, I'll be less active, but most evenings I'll be at least available/contactable/online.
I have experience being on the staff team too, having a couple years ago been a mod for about a year. (iirc)
Other than that, and I think most importantly, I actually enjoy my time and the people I interact with on the server. Since the day I joined, it's been very important to me that the server runs as well as it can, and I'm ready to be a bigger part of that again.

I'm looking forward to hearing your verdict. Cheers mates!
good luck TC!

Status
Not open for further replies.