IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Taking away from my experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BeniorBentia

OK, i never said anything about you i never said you hack or anything, and i never said i use hacks because i don't. And i report you for every little thing right? thats because i have posted one ban request EVER! ya i try to get you banned for EVERYTHING! so ya that honestly is one of the biggest lies i have heard on this server your whole thing you posted is a lie. And i would love to know how i take away "Experience"?

i'm sorry you feel that way but i cant ban him for being a noob.. i know how annoying he can get trust me but he still plays with in the rules.... all i can say is give him a taste of his own medicine.. fine ways to do what he did to you.. i don't know it may seem childish. but there are ways of dealing with him other than spamming, hacking or swearing at him.. not saying you hack or swear but its always never fails to happen.

B

BeniorBentia

Soko im annoying for /telling you Hi to be a nice person when ever i see you on? i though that what a friend was

B

BeniorBentia

HAHAHAHAHA! Dude how am i the noob "I just wish we could take a vote to ban him" IMMATURE!
and you asked in chat when 25 people were on Anyone Hate Benior/want him banned? out of the 25 people no one responded and you said it like 3 times!

Simplest solution: grow up and grow a pair. Both of you. Unless someone is amusing damage or harm, you can ignore them. If they are, watch and take screenshots then report it the admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.