Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Tael...

T

TaelXene

I think its high time i introduce myself, so here goes,

Taelxene in-game, though most folks call me 'T' and/or 'Tael'. I've been playing Minecraft since its beta, which I'm sure almost everyone did anyway.

I don't consider myself a master builder, but i do say I'm quite good =]

My style would have to include Castles, Sky Islands, Viking Buildings, Boats, Sky Ships, Enchanted Forests and Steampunk-related objects and structures.
I also almost-always build and live far off the beaten track, hidden away somewhere. This is helpful for two main reasons, greifers, and people who don't know they're grieifing, but decide to destroy my pwetty forest that had my home hidden.

Current projects I'm building and/or interested in building, would include my Sky Islands on the creative server (just fly north from the server entrance, its on the right hand side, make sure your looking up!) and a smaller variation on the survival server (have you tried terraforming without the ability to fly!?).

I never mind company, as a helping hand and new set of eyes can always make the difference between a bland build and a beautiful build, so, feel free to message or mail me in game if you'd like to check out whatever I'll be working on or if you'd like me to help you!

T

TaelXene

lol i know what you mean. i cant remember the last time i was ever "attached" to a server of any game lol.

i love this server so much but since its been down i have started play on other servers but i rekon i can never leave this server

T

TaelXene

yeah i bounced around a few others, but their community just wasnt what i was looking for. not to mention their spawn was confusing as hell lol.

TaelXene, a friend of mine of WoW (well the guildmaster actually) had a VERY similar name. Think he used Taelon or something like that in WoW. Welcome mate.

EDIT: should have mentioned the very similar name was his MC name not WoW.