Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved Swegtoez unban Request

Your IGN: Swegtoez
Do you have any previous names? (Please include): No
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 27/1/16
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: Admin
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: You have been banned for 27-01-2016 at 21:52 by CONSOLE from this server for: Third strike, Out!
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: I believe i should be unbanned because i know what i did was wrong this server is full of great people that are fun to play with and i ruined my experince by stealing... i apologize for every thing that i have done to offend people but i am a changed man and love to play on this server... it is super fun and wish i could come back to play with my freinds. sorry again for what i have done i have realized my moves were wrong and wish to come back and play because i need to apologize to everyone i made wrong to because i feel so bad!

Hi Sweg,

After some thought I am willing to give you another chance and will reduce this to a 5 day temp ban instead. All 3 warnings will remain, and should you receive another once you return, it will result in the ban being reinstated indefinitely.
I want you to be sure you have read and understood all the rules completely, so once you return we can avoid this situation and perhaps you can show other players and their belongings, the respect due.

We'll see you in 5 days.