Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Story behind the names (if there is one? O~O)

When i first signed in to play Evony the avatar that i chose was a dark hooded mystic looking person. Also, Angus Young of your own amazing country is one of my fav musicians, so when i chose a name for Evony i picked AngustheDark. After that most of my names in games is AngustheDark.

Way back in the dim dark days, before DSL, before ISDN, when a 56.6K dialup modem was *insanely* fast (28.8K was the norm), there was a game called Quake. And you could *almost* play against one other person if you direct dialled each other. Usually it just ended up as a frag-fest for whoever had the better modem or cleaner phone line.

The only way to play multiplayer was at a LAN party. So we did. Full days of packing, travelling, unpacking, playing Quake, eating pizza and drinking sugar, playing more Quake, (rinse & repeat for as long as possible), then finally packing up and going home in the wee hours of the morning, hoping not to wake anyone up when you lugged 50kg-ish of PC and CRT display back into the house. (No wonderfully light LCD or laptops in those days, sonny-boy!)

Clan vs Clan matches were the way of things, and one such clan was the Guild of Destruction [GoD]. It had three primary founders, Reaper, Alchemist, and Noth_El. Many others made the Guild live and breathe, and sometimes we even nearly thrived.

On one fateful day, at a LAN match with several other Clans, Noth_El was asked about his name, and after explaining it was supposed to be derivative Elvish for just "Dark Elf", some smart-arse called out "Should be Dark Smurf; you're short enough!".

And the bloody thing stuck. :-D

(dear god, get the server back online, look at the drivel that comes out of me when I get writing!)

Way back in the dim dark days, before DSL, before ISDN, when a 56.6K dialup modem was *insanely* fast (28.8K was the norm), there was a game called Quake. And you could *almost* play against one other person if you direct dialled each other. Usually it just ended up as a frag-fest for whoever had the better modem or cleaner phone line.

The only way to play multiplayer was at a LAN party. So we did. Full days of packing, travelling, unpacking, playing Quake, eating pizza and drinking sugar, playing more Quake, (rinse & repeat for as long as possible), then finally packing up and going home in the wee hours of the morning, hoping not to wake anyone up when you lugged 50kg-ish of PC and CRT display back into the house. (No wonderfully light LCD or laptops in those days, sonny-boy!)

Clan vs Clan matches were the way of things, and one such clan was the Guild of Destruction [GoD]. It had three primary founders, Reaper, Alchemist, and Noth_El. Many others made the Guild live and breathe, and sometimes we even nearly thrived.

On one fateful day, at a LAN match with several other Clans, Noth_El was asked about his name, and after explaining it was supposed to be derivative Elvish for just "Dark Elf", some smart-arse called out "Should be Dark Smurf; you're short enough!".

And the bloody thing stuck. :-D

(dear god, get the server back online, look at the drivel that comes out of me when I get writing!)
Ahh what the joy of the server being offline brings to eh ol chap

Pigs are amazing... Especially ones Loaded with pork. I don't actually know where the name came from. I just found pigs in Minecraft to be the funniest mobs there are.

D

Dr.potato

Befor I was called thegameingtaco because I joined a clan once and our clan names had to be food based so I went with thegameingtaco and I stuck with it. But one day I thoght I want a new name and so i thoght of a new name even though I haven't been in that clan for 2 years I still wanted it to be food based. At the age of 12 I have just eaten my first potato and it was great and then it came to me what if my new name had potato in it. I thoght what would be a good name with potato in it, it was a while befor I came up with Dr.Potato but when I did I stuck with it untell this day.

Made up Mw3n3m4y, a few years back, from Greek Mnemosyne, Then I was kinda like.. Okay, my middle names May, and then I just thought mwenemay, and at that time for some reason, I just added some leet, and got mw3n3m4y.. :P

MoMAN2398 (Username) | AuctionKingz (in game name)
I'll break them down to yous:
Mo: nickname
Man: becoming one
2398: a fiddle with numbers of my birthday

Auction: I won all the auctions that Snowmeow hosted about few months ago
Kingz: Relating to the above point, I am the king of Auctions
...although I'm pretty poor in game ahahaha...

Eloquent as always, Nita.

My own name comes from the Sandman graphic novels. If you've never heard of them, they're written by a guy called Neil Gaiman, who won a literary award for the Sandman, which annoyed them so much they changed the rules so that "comics" couldn't win again. One of the characters that pops in once in a while is a faerie who likes to drink, is fairly surly, but is overall a good person that lives up to his responsibilities, even thought he'd rather he didn't have them. He was a character I liked, and figured he was obscure enough that the name would likely be free in many places, so I used it as a secondary for when my first gamer nick (DarkMoon) was already taken.

08_hotline

88VA88
88VA88
i like the music/art style vaporwave just take away the last bit and bingo you got my un i even type out a shorthand version of wave (Wve) if just vapor is taken

08_hotline

88VA88
88VA88
Eloquent as always, Nita.

My own name comes from the Sandman graphic novels. If you've never heard of them, they're written by a guy called Neil Gaiman, who won a literary award for the Sandman, which annoyed them so much they changed the rules so that "comics" couldn't win again. One of the characters that pops in once in a while is a faerie who likes to drink, is fairly surly, but is overall a good person that lives up to his responsibilities, even thought he'd rather he didn't have them. He was a character I liked, and figured he was obscure enough that the name would likely be free in many places, so I used it as a secondary for when my first gamer nick (DarkMoon) was already taken.
your first un makes me want to listen to linkin park and cry

A long time one ago in this galaxy called the Milky Way.......

I used to write novels, most of which where fantasy based apart from that one time I decided to write a “fast and furious/need for speed inspired street racing novel” featuring my best friend and myself as the main protagonists however we won’t talk about that...ever....

I was the proud author of three seperate trilogy’s, I wrote these between grade 7 and grade 9, however it was at this point that I decided girls and basketball where better investments of my time.
The main protagonist in the first trilogy was named Telic, and he also made cameos in the two trilogy’s that where to follow.
when I eventually started playing minecraft, Telic was unfortunately taken, and thus Telik exists today. I like to think Telik is Telic’s Alter ego, his more evil side haha

Wanted to have my name sound ironically similar to what you would call a King in the Middle Ages.

Was going to do Henry V but couldn't pass on the opportunity to make Bob the Builder jokes.

So basically, my name's a joke... Just like my life :cool:

BrandingIron_

BrandingIron_
BrandingIron_
I made my name out of branding irons for fun and welded it together, so then i made my username brandingiron as a rhetorical joke