Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Story behind the names (if there is one? O~O)

Minley

Admin
Minley
Minley
Sometimes theres a reason behind a ign, sometimes theres not. Its all pretty interesting mostly!

I'll start!
Littlest_Jukka.
Originally Jukka, because i really like the dudesons (finlands version of jackass), and one of the guys on there is named Jukka. John is the English equivilent of Jukka and i was watching Robin hood at the time, so Little John> Littlest_Jukka.

Because why not?

Not that my irl is John, or that i'm Finnish. *shrug*.

Meh, I'm dead on the server basically, but I'll still join in on the fun.

Fluffy_Apple
My little brother wanted me to make him an account on (miscellaneous website), I couldn't think of a good password that he would remember, so I was just looking around at random things to turn into a password. I saw my dog, a roast chicken and a pie, what derived from this you ask? Fluffychickenpie.

After making his (miscellaneous website) account I thought to myself; "Y'know, Fluffychickenpie is a much better username than That_Guy." I used the username Fluffychickenpie in very few places, one of the places was my username on the very same website I made my little brother's password for.

Eventually; I had found about this game called Minecraft, you may of heard of it. I attempted to make the username "FluffyChickenPie" but the name was one character too long, and for some reason the username "FluffyChickenPi" was taken. Again I looked around the room for random objects to solve my dilemma, the answer was an apple. Thus, the username "Fluffy_Apple" was born... even though I now hate it. "Oh, a Fluffy Apple, gross." "How can an apple be fluffy?" Blah blah, I've heard it all. If I could remember the password to the hotmail account I originally created this account for, trust me, I'd change my name. I'd change it to Bidoofus...

Don't judge me, Bidoofus is sorta creative. And it reflects my second favourite pokemon. And that kids is the story behind Fluffy_Apple.

Wait... maybe the password to the hotmail account was FluffyChickenPie... I MUST TEST!

Last edited:
Welp where do i begin:

When i was like 7 i had a... wait for it... a pet rock named steve XD since then i have used steve for pretty much every name. The 3's are complicated. Year 3 was my favourite year at school. I was 9 3x3=9. I was in classroom number 3. I had 3 really close friends. School ended at 3. Notice a pattern? Basically i just associated 3 and 9 as lucky numbers, so my regular name for accounts, steve, and my lucky numbers, 9 and 3, except instead of just having a 9 and a 3, i had 9 3's. Make sense? probavly not.

It's as clear as mud, cheers steve9x3 :D

p.s. With my name, I was thinking of the Dobsonian style of telescope when I typed it out, not realising I actually had made a typo before hitting the enter button.
In reality, my name turned out better, due to it not being something that already was, sounds like a Element and it is pretty unique (which can be both good and bad on the internet).
Plus I get to shorten it (leave the sock jokes alone, heard them all, and have a set of named & framed socks as a gift from a friend, ingame).

Thats about it, thx for reading.

p.p.s. I get a sense of Dejavou when writing that out

Last edited:
Well, my name was originally Different_Style and that was because I wanted a different style of name.... Then it got shortened to Diff and now I am Doff somehow

Edit: It was a simple typo, then iirc, Cam decreed that you shall henceforth be known as Doff, and it was done.
- Stabbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
In around year 9 a mate started calling me seano feet, because like i was fast etc, then somehow it turned from feet into pete... I have no pete anywhere in my actual name.. go figure haha so i use seanopete/ seano pete for everything since lol

Before i changed my name i was jordsta69, the reason of me having this username was i used to use a website to play minecraft, the name on that website was jordsta69, when it came to the point where i bought minecraft i was stumped on a name so i stuck with it and then regretted it later, mainly due to the fact that my name is not Jordan it got so annoying when people used to call me Jordan so i decided to change my name to Liam_21 and that is because my name is Liam and twennywun - Liam :D

Yeah in case you haven't guessed, my username is angussidney and is the combination of Angus and Sidney. My first and middle names. Yes it is Sidney, not Sydney.

Sometimes I call myself gusieburger, as 'Gusie' is a nickname, and 'burger' because of all the Angus beef burgers out there.

well mines pretty normal jatz my first name is josh my middle alexander and last taylor
so i took my first letters which made JAT then z for fancyness
so pretty simple and i just added mr cause my dad chose
plus i really love jatz but some people really annoy me saying "OH i love jatz i can eat you MUHAHAHAHA" but it doesn't happen that often
but it's something like that...

M

Mungo

About 4 years ago my family went on a holiday up to Winda Woppa and as a tourists we visited the sites in Winda Woppa and around Winda Woppa. As we ventured around Winda Woppa we stumbled upon Mungo Brush national park. And when I chose my Minecraft username the only thing that came to mind was Mungo Brush and so I turned that in Mungobrush and I use it for most things now.

Easy, my middle name is Jetho and my last is Gibbs. JethroGibbs.

Right in all seriousness, when I joined Aus-Craft in December 2011 the name I had was "TheSAgibbs". I was and still am a fan of NCIS, Gibbs being my favorite character so 'The "SA" (Special Agent) Gibbs' was made since Gibbs and similar things were taken. As I grew a disliking to to it over the years I often lowercased it and still use it as a username today "thesagibbs" etc.

As soon as name changing was available I wanted it to be simple, "clean" looking and easy to get the reference to by those who knew it, so "JethroGibbs" it is! :smile:

For a few months a year or two ago I tried calling myself "Seven" because I'm a guitarist mainly playing metal so my friends called me "Seven" after the rhythm guitarist in Slipknot (one of my favorite bands). I use that nickname everywhere else but here since once I was known as "Gibbs" I could. not. change. XD

My name Is Jacobcobber, where jacob is my first name, but cobber is the name of a farm dog I grew up with, I was really young and the only rememberence I had of him was when he was an older 14-16 yr only dog, the arthritis, we eventually had to put him down at 16 IRL yrs old, and is a name I will never forget, so when I got minecraft, the server said to name your user something you will not forget, jacob was taken, so it only felt natural to put cobber in. That's how I got jacobcobber. a name I will not forget. :smile:

I didn't like the name as soon as I realised other people could view my username, (pre name changing days) so I kept it. I eventually found other hobbies apart from minecraft and just recently. 1.7-1.8 minecraft I come back, the first server I look for is Australian server. auscraft. When I join I'm welcome-ed to an amazing and friendly, tight knit community. and I haven't gone to another server since. then I /nick my name to Jacob :smile:

Well as you can see my name is HotHands2018 and my nickname is Liam... I'd like to give speical probs to jordsta being the first Liam to come forth in game. After that I think there have been 3 of us. I'm getting off topic I know... Well the story behind my name is a short one.

It was in the middle of a basketball game during my 7th year of school. I shot a 3 pointer and made it. After that I see one of my friends stand up and yell HotHands(insert my lastname here). After that It has stuck with me through my gaming career. I was actually suprised I didn't use my long time gaming name of Killerhawk. Killerhawk was invented by your very own AngustheDark or as I like to call him Dad... This was the first game I had actually used the name of HotHands2018 the 2018 standing for the year I graduate in highschool.(hopefully)

162903780210353569_1414977938.jpg

I got Minecraft when I was still young, and I assumed like club penguin, your username and IGN were separate.
Heh, heh, heh, NOPE.