Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Squid Ink

I know I've asked this already but I figured I'd try again.
Is it possible to get a squid spawner available in the spawner shop? They don't spawn very often on the server (or at least not enough to be feasible for any big builds), there have been a few times where people have asked for squid ink (or black concrete) and no one has had it or it is sold at an absurdly high price due to its rarity. It's not just for myself, I'm sure there are a number of people that would appreciate having squid ink more available at a cheaper price.

Cheers, Jonno.

Yeah man some squids or squid ink at least would be good, or like looting 32k swords to get a ton of ink per squid so the spawn rate can stay so low.

I know you're still not convinced so would you be willing to do a debate on one of the voice channels on discord?

I know that I'd be debating against the judge, jury and executioner since it is ultimately your decision, but I can't give up on my build. I just feel like we deserve more than, "y'all are just being lazy" to something that a number of people agree should be implemented.

I know you're still not convinced so would you be willing to do a debate on one of the voice channels on discord?

I know that I'd be debating against the judge, jury and executioner since it is ultimately your decision, but I can't give up on my build. I just feel like we deserve more than, "y'all are just being lazy" to something that a number of people agree should be implemented.

Yeah, and I’ll bring my best squeaker impression. C’mon CAMM, we’ll have a gay old time.

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
That wasn't the final decision lol, I was just saying in-game that I was flying around and found some no worries.
I do plan to implement some squid ink for you guys to be able to get other than the Vanilla way of killing them. So keep your eyes out! :D