Ingame Name: spiderink

Current Age: 16

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month:
Yes

What is your current Ontime?
5 Days, 13 hours, 30 minutes and 3 seconds

Do you have any previous bans:
I don't have any bans on Auscraft.
I was banned on a Towny server back in 2013 (I was about 11 at the time). I can't remember exactly why but I think it was due to spamming the chat … anyway (moving on), I was eventually unbanned and ended up becoming a moderator/builder in 2016 when the server was at it's best. I actually became really good friends with the owner and still keep in touch today. The server unfortunately closed in 2017, which is actually how I found Auscraft. (When I was looking for a new server to spend all my time on).
Why you think you'll be a good Helper:
I've been playing Minecraft for a heckin long time now (probably too long tbh) and I've only ever found two communities that I actually want to spend time to get to know the players on. (Auscraft and the one from above ^). I've had experience with using moderation plugins (WE and Perms, Etc) and I'm confident with the Auscraft rules. I'll always try to answer players questions when I can. (If I'm unsure I'll suggest the /report command to contact a staff member). I honestly enjoy collaborating with people or just simply giving people a hand when they are having issues. I've been trying to be more active on discord and it's been really enjoyable getting to know everyone. Obviously, even If I'm not given this opportunity I'm still going to help out on the server.

I hope you consider my application,
please excuse any spelling errors (It's 10PM),

Thanks <3

- Spiderink :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.