Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

spiderink's Helper Application <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy! I'm Spiderink (feel free to call me spider if you please!)
So I decided that I should finally put in an application for Helper. I might of missed last month ;-;
So here it is,

Ingame Name: spiderink

Current Age: 16

Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes!

What is your current Ontime?
4 days, 9 hours, 40 mins and 51 seconds.

Do you have any previous bans:
I don't have any bans on AusCraft.

(So I was banned on a server back in 2013. Although, I don't remember the reason why... I was 12yrs old so I guess that makes sense. I don't think the server exists anymore, because I was trying to find it the other day and I couldn't. I pretty sure I was banned for like 9000 years or something.)
(Ouch)

Why you think you'll be a good Helper:
Auscraft is an amazing server with an amazing community! I've been looking (for so long) for a server that (is slightly addicting) has a great community where players interact with each other. Although I haven't been playing for as long as some of the other players, I already love the community. I really enjoy playing on Auscraft and want to give back to the server. I plan on staying for a very long time! I believe that I would be a great helper as I'm enthusiastic and always ready to help other players, even while I'm busy. That is why I would really like to get given the opportunity to trial helper. :smile:

I hope that you enjoyed reading my application and consider me for a trial!
Thanks Again,
- Spiderink :wink:

(Also, reply with your favourite meme! (So I can get to know you better))
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.