Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Soniik

Your IGN: Soniik
Do you have any previous names? (Please include): SlushiePlaysMC, xXSkull348Xx, ItsExqdos
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 22:47 12/10/16
Survival or Creative: Survival
Admins online during the incident: JamesFreaky,Jukka
What ban reason do you receive when attempting to log on?: you have temporarily been banned on yesterday 22:47 by JamesFreaky on this server you were banned for general abusive behaviour
Why do you believe you should be un banned?: Because I was just messing around and being dumb and also i was not even muted neither got any warnings plus one of the four owners of the server even told my friend that it was a miss understanding and i should of not been banned immediately so i apologise for my mistake and i wish to get unbanned - Soniik 13/10/16 17:18

Soniik,

Thank you for taking the time to post this request for Unban.
I agree with you that yes the ban was sudden, there were verbal warnings to you and you did continue to persist and argue (I'm talking especially about the CAPS)

Now standard operating procedure for requesting a ban (which all bMod's must do) requires me to write out your full ban command including ScreenShots to show the Owners (Who approve the ban) that it is warranted. This stops bMods (Basic mods who are new to staffing AusCraft and in training) from just banning whoever they feel like.
Unfortunately for you, you joined at the tail end of a bit of an issue we were having with players that had joined a few moments before you. And quick reactions were becoming a staple in maintaining peace on the server during a time where tensions were high.

Now you mention "i was not even muted neither got any warnings", which is not entirely true, you did receive a warning from me 111 seconds before you were banned, in that time i was able to get three more screenshots that resulted in your ban, which i requested for approval, because it seemed you were not listening to staff (another rule) and were not going to stop your behaviour anytime soon.

I have compiled those screenshots here http://imgur.com/a/neWJh

One person you forget to mention was online at the time was JediVader (Owner) He saw everything that happened from the moment you joined and approved my request for ban. I am not sure which owner said it was a miss understanding but it is possible they did not get the full story from both sides. And i hope they will read this and assist me in further improving my skills as staff to better serve you and other players in the future.

Now, as far as un-banning you goes, you have been off for almost a day now and you seem remorseful to me, as a new player with friends on the server it is quite easy to skip past the rules and get straight into the community. Which is what i feel has happened here and you may have been allowed more leeway on servers you have previously been on.

I am happy for you to come back, today and have another crack at it, i'll personally go through the rules with you, in game, if you would like and hopefully we can avoid any negative interactions in the future.

If one or a few of the Musketeers could study this unban request and my subsequent reply and make their own decision on unbanning you, as of now, i will be more than happy to do that for you.

Thank you for your time and effort and i hope to see you back soon.

-Fr3akyJ

Last edited:
Congratulations Soniik, Your unban has been approved.

I'm sure i do not need to mention that future abusive behaviour will be met with swift punishment, much more severe than a 7day tempban.

With that... I welcome you back, see ya in game.

-Fr3akyJ