Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

sokolovsin666 admin application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Name:

I will donate $12 a month: yes ill be able to do so on Thursday ( issues with pay pal )

Why I deserve admin: i'm on almost all the time and i'm good for the job,love helping people, dislike greifers, and i'm a current donator so i'm good on cash. + when i'm on there is no admins on some times so it would be good to have a person on when the others aren't.

Be active on the forums (this involves keeping up-to-date on the happenings to the server/checking for ban/unban requests):i never log off.

I know how to use Bukkit (Essentials): there is a lot but still learning them all
(If not, visit: http:confused:/ess.earth2me.com/index.php/Command_Reference)

I know most/all of the server and forum rules: most and still getting to know a few

My year of birth is: Feb 23, 1991

By posting this application, I confirm that I am over the age of 16. I also recognize that my admin rank (If approved) can be taken at anytime, even without warning. I also understand that I will not receive a refund if I lose my admin rank or do not play on the AusCraft server during the time I have my admin rank. I also agree that I will check the forums regularly, or have the chance of losing my adminship.

Status
Not open for further replies.