Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

SkyMaelstrom's Intro :)

S

SkyMaelstrom

Hey Fellow Auscraftians, Many of you may not know me but some of you will remember my old names MinecraftDaemon and DJDaemon and I think RhysPlaysMC lol.

Anyway I've been around for about a year now (not sure exactly) and thought I might make a little post so you can get to know me better. I've been playing Minecraft since beta and have really enjoyed the building aspect as I'm very creative and love building cool structures :p I know I was a bit of a bother to the Admins last year because of changing accounts but I promise I'm done now! :smile:.

I really love this server and it's community. The admins are great and always very helpful and will not hesitate to help you with a problem (Unless they're busy with important Admanz stuff, then they'll direct you to someone else :p) and the community is just great, everyone is so nice and respectful and everyone gets along. Sure there's the bunch that are immature or just bad people but you find them everywhere :smile:.

Anyway I'll cut myself off here by saying I'm currently planning to get on board with the new youtube program Sometime this year and am currently in the progress of building SkyCity . Message me In game or on the forums if you would like to help. Thanks for reading my introduction and I hope to see you in game!

- SkyMaelstrom

E

Elvellon

This is me lol, I just made a new forum account, also Admins don't worry I'm not changing MC account again :P

Nice too meet you to. I do understand small amounts of elvish, but not fluently. We can be friends if I like you, that of course it up to you.

E

Elvellon

My signature roughly translates to: I Greet You! You Are Welcome Here, Do You Speak Elvish? Can We Speak As Friends Now? :D

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hey mate! Welcome :smile:
I don't really remember your name but look forward to seeing you in-game, dont be afraid to say hi.