Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingame Name:
sinman69 (heika_dashie)
Current Age:
Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month:
Yes, it is currently the 10/10/13.
Why you deserve bAdmin:
I believe i would be a good bAdmin due to the fact that i am on regularly and enjoy solving problems and assisting other. I would try to fairly resolve any problems that arise as soon as possible, assist in the general server population any way possible within the rules and also enforce the rules to keep the sever fun and all the players happy. I will do my very best keeping the rules upheld, keeping the peace and keep everyone happy.

R

Rodjake

Geth said:
Sinny, you have always been helpful and a pleasure to share the server with.

You have my vote.
Hi my Ingame name: rodjake
How old:14
11/10/12
I deserve because: I want to help the owner and the admin when people are grieving or anything I want to show the server and the people to be good and to not be swearing all the time I need them to understand how to have fun not to swear or grief all day from rodjake >_< ^_^ :smile: :P

Rodjake said:
Hi my Ingame name: rodjake
How old:14
11/10/12
I deserve because: I want to help the owner and the admin when people are grieving or anything I want to show the server and the people to be good and to not be swearing all the time I need them to understand how to have fun not to swear or grief all day from rodjake >_< ^_^ :smile: :P

Wait, why are you posting your application here?
If you'd like to be included in the vote, create your own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.