Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Secret Santa

Secret Santa Event!

Description:
Hi. I am setting up a Secret Santa for y'all to enjoy. If you would like to participate, just sling me a /mail send ingame ( /mail send Sir_Maukalot I want to join your event! ), and I will enter you into the event.

When:
Friday 22nd December - Sunday 24th December: You will receive a piece of paper with the person you are giving a gift to's name on it, and this is when you put this gifts in.
Tuesday 26th December - when all gifts are gone: We all meet to open our presents at a time to be advised.
(if you are unavailable on these dates please let me know)

What to do:
Everyone will receive a piece of paper with another participant's name on it from me. You are to get a medium (or high if you're feeling nice) value present for your person. Now, any day after when you get your person, but before Christmas day, you may place your gift into the chest that has your person's name on it. Then, on Boxing Day until when all of the presents are gone, the warp will stay open for those to come and collect their present. I will know who was slack if someone does not receive present, and if anyone were to steal another's gift, well, there will be repercussions.

Housekeeping and Etiquette:
We don't want to see any dirt blocks, sticks or other terrible gifts.
Remember, give something you think you would like to receive!

This should be great fun and everyone will get something they like and everything will be great! Merry Christmas everyone!

Last edited:
15KgvvU.png

Hi sir Mauk and secret santa
here is an image of my chest gift so awesome thanks whoever you were

Last edited: