Welcome to the new AusCraft website!
IP Copied!
Click to Copy IP
play.auscraft.net

Approved Rysohl's bMod Application

Ingame Name: Rysohl
Current Age: 30
Is the date between the 10th and 13th of the month: Yes
(if not, do not submit your application)
What is your current Ontime? 1 Day, 6 Hours and counting
(Check with /ontime in-game)
Do you have any previous bans?: No
(check MCBans if not sure)
Why you deserve bMod?:
I'm a helpful person naturally. I have a drive to help people out if it is within my power or knowledge. This is what brings me to seek out a (basic) moderator position. An unfortunate number of people have no respect for others and their creations and I would like to help keep order and peace. The community on Auscraft is one of the most pleasant online communities I have ever encountered. I've had good times with the people I've met and played with and I'd like to help maintain that atmosphere, and the creativity and cooperation it inspires.

Good luck to all other applicants too!
(PS. Everyone else is posting in the archive but, correct me if I'm wrong, I figured this was where they should be...?)

CAMM_

Owner
CAMM_
CAMM_
Hey Ry. Cheers for the application!
I know you have the correct ontime to apply for bMod, but I would suggest you try and be more involved with players on the server.

I for one haven't seen too much of you helping newbies out (or even older players if they're stuck with something). Doing this is the best way to make a positive impression on staff as it's pretty much what you'll be doing if you're chosen as a bMod, so it gives us a small idea of how you'll act/perform.

Goodluck!

Thanks Camm, I'll keep that in mind.

Rest assured that with time my abilities will become evident, and continue to grow as I work and learn. :smile: