play.auscraft.net

[RevCity] Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RevCity

Your Minecraft Name: RevCity

Time:
1/3/2011 Between 1:30AM -2:00AM (United Arab Emirates)

Admins online at the time you were banned:
I think it was sinny.

What you think happened:
What happened was i was walking around while collecting seeds and fell into this ditch, i saw it was surrounded by black wool in the corner of a mountain,to me this was strange and i wondered why such a thing would be found in a place were i had gone to, i decided to shear the wool and noticed i had broken into a room were was some sort of red-stone massive creation. I had made sure not to destroy the creation by mistake and covered its side. An admin i believe with a name starting with the letter S teleported to me and said he had to ban me and i should file an appeal on the forums. So here i am, I take this server strongly as my favorite of them all and would hate to be banned off it. I apologize for those actions i had done that led to this and ask to be hopefully unbanned and able to play on my favorite server. My intentions were good to cover up the area with dirt but i was unable to due to the ban.

May i also ask if i am rejected to be given the chance to write another appeal in the future? Or prove my loyalty in some other way?

after consulting blaizen we have agreed to give you another chance, just dont let us catch you griefing or its a permaban

Status
Not open for further replies.