Denied requesting unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your IGN: Splqshoce
Please list any previous names or relevant alt accounts:
Time and date that the ban occurred (Estimate): 08-12-2020 (10:20pm) aest
What punishment are you appealing? (Jail, Mute, Warning, Kick, Ban): ban
Staff online during the incident:i couldnt remember
What is the reason given for the punishment?: i think it is for going to someone's base and looking in a chest
Tell us your side of the story: i was temp banned previously for a week for griefing a base, i used the warp (iraidfarm) to go to the base, after i appealed for a removal of the temp ban and got approved i logged in to find i had nothing, the first thing i did was go to my end chest to see if i had there/they's pickaxe in there, i realized i did so i went to that same warp to give his pickaxe back and i think it sparked something in the coding and thought i was taking more stuff. i only have this server to play on and i really enjoy how well its set up and i promise that i wont grief any longer, i really hope i do get unbanned but if not i understand why i dont get unbanned. thank you for reading this.

i also used a hack client to fly, ive already delted it because i realise it isnt fair and is against the rules, i also xrayed which was included into the hack client, ive deleted it also and wont hack/cheat ever again

Last edited:

AttitudeJuanita

Admin
AttitudeJuanita
AttitudeJuanita
Hey there splqschoce, Ill keep this reply short
You were un-banned from another appeal of your 7 day tempban only a few days ago, Only to return and continue using a hacked client on that same day.
This sort of behavior and blatant disregard of your rules isn't welcome on Auscraft.
As such, your appeal is being denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.